Registrar's Office

Howdy Tomball ISD Families,

The Registrar’s office for Creekside Forest Elementary is now open for Fall 2021 Online Pre Registration. . If you have a new incoming CFES cougar please log on to your HAC account, click on Tomball ISD LINK next to your name and complete a new student enrollment. When you have submitted your documents and gotten your confirmation code the registrar will contact you to finalize the pre-registration.


If you are a new parent to CFES follow the link below to get the list of required documents and detailed instructions Fall 2021 Pre-Registration


I can be reached by:


Phone Number: (281) 357 4526 Extension 3803


Enrolling a new student ONLINE:

CREATE a parent Tomball ISD Link account at

Next, click on Enroll/Update student then select ENROLL new student

Process through all the online forms and submit them.

Print out/write down OR take a picture of the CONFIRMATION NUMBER.

Please have the following documents scanned in or photographed and ready to send electronically. Copies or scans must be legible

Certified Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate

Child’s Social Security Card or Income Tax Return form. If your child does not have a Social Security number, a state ID number will be issued by the district

Legal Guardian’s current driver’s license / Identification card or international ID.

Child’s up to date immunization records from a healthcare provider.

Proof of residency – you will need to provide ONLY ONE of the following documents (must be under one of the names on the birth certificate):

Utility bill (gas, electricity or water bill)

Property tax statement

Home mortgage payment voucher

Signed rental agreement (must include the student listed as an occupant for an apartment lease)

Signed home closing disclosure for a new home

An affidavit of residency obtained through (Central Office

Legal documents – Divorce decree or guardianship paperwork

Records for any special services such as SpEd, 504, GT and/or ESL. If records are not on hand, please be sure to let the Registrar know what services or accommodations your student is receiving.

Student Record of Withdrawal from the previous campus.

Have your documents ready to send electronically and contact the campus Registrar to schedule a registration appointment over the phone.


Note: If you are living with a district resident and need to obtain an affidavit/transfer, please contact You will need to login into your Tomball ISD Link account and complete the affidavit/transfer of residency application.




Withdrawing a student ONLINE:


Only a legal guardian can withdraw a student from enrollment within Tomball ISD. To begin the withdrawal process please do the following:


Contact the campus Registrar by email or phone to set up an appointment.

The campus Registrar will email the parent the Leaver form to the email address on file.

The parent will return the completed and signed Leaver form, and a picture of their driver’s license to the campus Registrar.

Discussion about returning the school's property (does the student have textbooks or library books out that need to be returned. uniforms/choir dress etc)

The campus Registrar will prepare the withdrawal form and send it to the parent email address on file.

The parent will contact the receiving school and give them a copy of the Withdrawal form to facilitate enrollment.



Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to helping you.

Registrar’s Office