Howdy Tomball ISD Families,
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the Registration office for Creekside Forest Elementary is on a modified work schedule. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this might cause for you, but will be glad to help with any enrollment, Withdrawing, report card or Transcript Questions.
I can be reached by:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org –Registrar
Phone Number: (281) 357 4526 Ext. 3803
Email: email@example.com– Counselor
(We are having high call Volume’s at this time we recommend Emailing if not please leave a voice mail)
Enrolling a new student ONLINE:
- CREATE a parent Tomball ISD Link account at https://link.tomballisd.net
- Next, click on Enroll/Update student then select ENROLL new student
- Process through all the online forms and submit them.
- Print out/write down OR take a picture of the CONFIRMATION NUMBER.
- Please have the following documents scanned in or photographed and ready to send electronically. Copies or scans must be legible
- Certified Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card or Income Tax Return form. If your child does not have a Social Security number, a state ID number will be issued by the district
- Legal Guardian’s current driver’s license / Identification card or international ID.
- Child’s up to date immunization records from a healthcare provider.
- Proof of residency – you will need to provide ONLY ONE of the following documents (must be under one of the names on the birth certificate):
- Utility bill (gas, electricity or water bill)
- Property tax statement
- Home mortgage payment voucher
- Signed rental agreement (must include the student listed as an occupant for an apartment lease)
- Signed home closing disclosure for a new home
- An affidavit of residency obtained through (Central Office email:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: If you are living with a district resident and need to obtain an affidavit/transfer, please contact email@example.com. You will need to login into your Tomball ISD Link account and complete the affidavit/transfer of residency application.
Withdrawing a student ONLINE:
Only a legal guardian can withdraw a student from enrollment within Tomball ISD. To begin the withdrawal process please do the following:
- Contact the campus Registrar by email or phone to set up an appointment.
- The campus Registrar will email the parent the Leaver form to the email address on file.
- The parent will return the completed and signed Leaver form, and a picture of their driver’s license to the campus Registrar.
- Discussion about returning the school's property (does the student have textbooks or library books out that need to be returned. uniforms/choir dress etc)
- The campus Registrar will prepare the withdrawal form and send it to the parent email address on file.
- The parent will contact the receiving school and give them a copy of the Withdrawal form to facilitate enrollment.
Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to helping you.