-secret story - ew/eu
**If you are new to my class, please hit the subscribe button under my picture. All Kindergarten updates and info will be posted here.
phone: (281) 357-4526 x 3867
scholastic code: N9WNX
-secret story - ew/eu
-secret story - aw/au
Message from our Room Mom:
Camp Creekfest will be here before we know it! Our class is participating in the Silent Auction portion of the event by creating our very own basket. Each class will be donating a themed basket. We would love for you to participate by visiting the link below where you will find an itemized list via SignUpGenius. Then click on “View Full Description” to see details and instructions.
All items are due to no later than March 23rd.
-secret story - oo
-secret story - ow/ou
-secret story - sneaky y
Face to Face Updates
Reading bags will go home this week! The bag will have books that are appropriate for your child's reading level. Students are placed in a group of similar readers and each group will have a different day that their bag will be sent home and returned (this day is written in the front pocket). Inside you will find a packet with tips for reading with your student (keep these items at home for your reference).
Please let me know if you have any questions!Upcoming dates:
-secret story - ay/ey
- Please look at the student resources page on our daily schedule for items that will be needed this week (white paper plate, colored goldfish, fruit loops, skittles, conversation hearts)
- TVS students will be creating virtual valentines together as a class assignment.
- A reminder from Coach Bryan- Please make sure your students are completing their specials activities in PE, Art, and Music. The unit assignments are posted for 3 weeks, and there will be 3 units this grading period. When the unit ends, it is no longer accessible, and the new unit begins. These assignments are not optional and will be calculated into their PE, Art, and Music grade.
- Corrections have been made to the lunch menu dates for February. TISD Lunch menu
- Families will be financially responsible for the replacement of the Smart Tags should their student lose it. Online payments can be made with the following link Smart Tag Replacement.
- Students can make boxes/bags at home and bring them into school to collect their cards if they wish. Bags are provided by the school. Please send boxes and cards by Feb. 11th.
- Small treats (pencil, sucker, etc.) attached to the cards are fine but please no treat bags. Keep it simple and store-bought.
-secret story: blends and -or
-secret story - ing, ang, ong, ung