Lexia Core 5 Tips
* Remember in order to access Lexia Core 5 you must be on either a Chromebook or a computer of some kind. If you do not have access to one of these devices please let me know as soon as possible, and I will see if I can arrange for the district to supply you with a Chromebook.
* To access Lexia Core 5 the student will need to be logged into their Google account, and it should be able to be found in their CLEVER portal. Since the students are accessing the program through CLEVER, they should not need a user name or password. The Lexia icon is pictured below.
* Once the students have logged on to the program, they should be prompted to complete some quick leveling activities to help the program pinpoint exactly what the students need to work on. This should take the students between 15 and 30 minutes.
- Remember while students are completing the placement activities they need to be in a quiet environment, and they need try to do their best.
- Please do not help the students in anyway as they complete the activities. This helps to ensure each student is placed at the correct activity level.
I am also still becoming familiar with the Lexia Core 5 Learning Program, but I want to help you and your students any way I can. If you have any trouble getting on to the Lexia Core 5, please let me know, and we can work together to figure out any problems that might occur. My office hours for this week will be:
- Monday: 1-1:30 pm
- Tuesday: 3:30 pm
- Friday: 9:30-10 am
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will immediately respond during the times listed above.